SOW RPG Puzzle

Anything to do with Trackmania

Moderator: Admin

SOW RPG Puzzle

Postby realh » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:27 pm

SOW RPG Puzzle used to be my favourite server, but I got a bit bored of it because there are only 20 tracks. Another little problem is that there's hardly ever an admin around and it tends to get bunches of newbies who keep skipping without caring that others are trying to complete maps. I have a few friends who feel the same way:- this would easily be our favourite server if only...

Is there a way I can apply to become a moderator or admin or something? I'd like to be able to prevent bad voting and add new tracks. I know there's /add but it isn't the same as having tracks permanently on the server. I wouldn't want too many, maybe a maximum of 50, and I would only add tracks that I'd played elsewhere and thought were especially good.
realh
atomic particle

Re: SOW RPG Puzzle

Postby ManiaSmurf » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Hey mate, can you give us your email and ill send you our teamspeak details and we will talk to you :)
ManiaSmurf
True Smurf

Postby realh » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:31 pm

My email address is h at realh.co.uk. Unfortunately I've never used TeamSpeak and I don't have a headset, but I've got a mic that might work OK and I can wear earphones if the speakers cause echo. Now I'll be wanting a new case with front audio sockets... :)
realh
atomic particle

Postby ManiaSmurf » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:33 pm

ive sent you an email
ManiaSmurf
True Smurf

Return to Trackmania