Clan Matches

Anything to do with any other games not listed

Moderator: Admin

Clan Matches

Postby pompey606 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:36 pm

Hello all,

As you know now that SoA and SoW are one, we should be able to get plenty of good matches together. I can orgainse matches in 5 mins so as long as we can get a group together, it is easy to get a match.

I will show some of the others how to get matches, (IRC), i will post here all the members that know what to do to get matches, so if you ever feel like a match, just message one of these players, you will need an admin for the server as well.

Members who can get matches through IRC:
-pompey606

Members with admin on my current server:
Hypo
Prov1
Pompey606

The only Match CFG i have currently is MR12 (12 rounds on each CT then T) so this is all we play.

These are friendly matches, nothing to serious so make sure you have fun!!!

Cheers,

Pompey
"Welcome to Rivendell Mr Anderson"
pompey606
Lump of Wood

Re: Clan Matches

Postby Rampant Smurf » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:01 am

good stuff m8, keep up da good work:)
Rampant Smurf

Postby FriskySmurf » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:51 pm

hey - will put meself forward as irc peep for smurfs...

(Being only one old/young enough to be able to run and use irc properly) :P

:geek:
"This is my haggis, this is my bum, this is for eating & this is for males aged 19 and over with a nice wiggle"

FriskySmurf
Camel

Postby pompey606 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:58 pm

Getting oppo’s on IRC:

First, join the Quakenet random UK server, this is where most of the CSS clans hang about.

The rooms you want to join are:

#2on2.css
#3on3.css
ETC ETC

nice and simple!!

Do not join the #CSS channel as you will be booted for asking for matches for obvious reasons!!!!

If you want a game but don’t want the hassle of setting up the server, then type:

SERVER OFF/Low/2on2/D2

this means, we don’t have a server, we are low skilled, and d2 stands for dust 2;
which is most maps people will play, and is also the SoA standard map, if you do not know dust 2 then playing in a match will not be fun for you!!! As myself or whoever is leading the battle will shout, Bomb B, and Sketchy will go, where the hell is b!!!!! (sorry for picking on you John!)

If you do have an admin for the SoW server, then firstly put a password on it, change it for each match, in case you get someone who is there to spoil the fun, and they will spam the server, plenty of people like this on css sadly.

Then type:

SERVER ON/Low/2on2/D2

I can safely say this will get you at least 3 people messaging you, people have no “sense of patience” on IRC, so the person wont say, “hi want a match?” They will say, “Low? GG IP AND PWD,” nice to meet you to buddy!

Its that simple, so the recap the lesson children, IRC, Quakenet, #$on$.css, server on/off/low/d2/$o$

Some clans will only play in local servers, so if you are having trouble finding a good match, add EU or UK to your IRC post.

Happy days,

Matty P

ps: 16hours of BF2, what a looser!
"Welcome to Rivendell Mr Anderson"
pompey606
Lump of Wood

Return to Other Games