Hi :)

Anything for the public

Moderator: Admin

Hi :)

Postby *Sir*Neo » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:10 am

Hey guys :)
Dont know if you still remember me. *Sir*Neo aka 14Int-Silvereagle or just Dan :)
Been playing BHD the past recent days and had to think of the good old days.

Great job in making this Squad so big, well done :)
How you been Reef and Nick ;)? Been really long hasnt it... So many years, so many things have happened since the last time we have played. Actually no student anymore and took part in the working world ;)

Anyway guys, I hope for some response. Maybe we can have a chat soon on TS or whatever you guys use today :)
Take care

*Sir*Neo
Dan
*Sir*Neo

Re: Hi :)

Postby Rampant Smurf » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:57 am

Hey Dan, How we could we ever forget you. ;)

It's great to hear from you. So much has changed for us here as well. Nick, Sam, Paul, Jonas, Steve and i all work for Sams dad in Havant, making Scenery for FSX. Im moving there with karin and the kids Hopefuyl on the 28th of this month.
Nick has moved over from Denmark (Baconland) and shares a house with Sam and Jonas. Paul is moving in the next to months too. Its been a crazy year for the smurfs. We had a very successful 2nd smurf trip where 12 of us met up and went painballing and stuff.

Feel free to come on ts bro, it would be great to hear ya again, Im travelling back to Bedford :roll: :roll: :roll: this afternoon so will be on tonight.

Take care bro.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rampant Smurf

Postby *Sir*Neo » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Wow awesome your all working together now :) im really happy for you guys really cool :)
Ill definately come in tonight to say hello. I just need the Password for the server. And hopefully it works with a Mac Book hehe...
Well I moved from Munich to Hamburg for my job. Im a PGA Golf Professional now, playing in big tournaments and trying to teach beginners and advanced golf amateurs how to play the game :)
Im going to stay here the next 4 years atleast and then thinking of moving to a englishspeaking country ;)

Before I spill out more about my life ill just wait for tonight when we can really talk over ts :D

Have a good day guys, ill join the server when I got the pw.

Dan
*Sir*Neo

Postby Jokey Smurf » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi Dan :super

Good to hear from you again bro and to hear life is treathing you well, hope to cacth you on TS soon :toot
Jokey Smurf
True Smurf

Return to Public Smurf forum