got me bum kicked last night

Anything for the public

Moderator: Admin

got me bum kicked last night

Postby FG @RRY » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Well what can I say??
A certain Smurf went out of his way to make my night for his team last night on our FG server and KILLED me so many times I'm embarrassed to tell you all!!

But wait I hear you all say @RRY you aint a BF2 man are you?
Your one of those supergofast TMF guys!!
So what was you doing in BF2 I hear you say (exactly what was I trying to do more to the point??) well we had a good old fashioned get together and invited a few Smurfs along as we do.

But then this guy wiv cross hairs turns up and blows my head off,arms off,legs off,and everything else and leaves me lying in middle of field of play time after time watching sky awaiting revival or re-spawn.

And he goes by the name of GRUMPYSMURFand I thought he was my friend too??

But well played all you guys, and Grumpy well wait till i see you mate (lol) I owe ya one ( a big one too lol)

just thought I would share my night of shame on your forum chaps and let Grumps know yes he got me lots :D :D
FG @RRY

Re: got me bum kicked last night

Postby Jokey Smurf » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:33 am

LMAO was great fun m8 :respect good to see you on the field of the battle :gun2
Will try and get some payback for you, but everytime i come close to Grumpy my eyes get's all fuzzy for the smell of onions :idndi
Jokey Smurf
True Smurf

Postby Grumpy Smurf » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:11 am

Sorry to hear I caused you so much death and pain NOT
As for Jokey he needs to concentrate more on shooting then pillaging homes

great fun well pld guys
ImageImage
Adverts
Grumpy Smurf
Tree Frog

Postby FG @RRY » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Honestly guys I think I may have wounded someone with a richoche of 2 walls and truck parked accross road and think it was one of my bullets I fired???

cant wait for the next one (starting to tremble already thionking about what side to play on now) and hopefully will have better camoflage or wear me glasses so I can see where I'm running too!!

hehe good fun guys.
FG @RRY

Postby Orrible » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:29 am

Lol @rry :P I also had a great time on your new server yester-evening :D Twas indeed great fun and i shall be most certainley frequenting your glorious establishment to make that step from complete vehicle noob to hey look i can almost fly this damn thing.... made a change from I/O :D

maybe we shud set up a freindly match for BF2 :D ill leave it up to you guys to organise cus im up to my teeth in tmnf matches atm lol

anyway once again thanx for a good night :D

(FG) Ozza
Orrible

Postby untraceable » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:23 pm

glad you liked it orrible we had fun too. yeah will have to get a bf2 match sorted sorted soon ill add it to my list ;)
untraceable
Site Admin

Return to Public Smurf forum