FCK vs FC Barcelona

The spam area go crazy

Moderator: Admin

FCK vs FC Barcelona

Postby Jokey Smurf » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:40 am

Saw the match yesterday, WHAT A MATCH... one of the best matches i have seen in many years.

Barcelona should only have been 10 men after 20min after goalkeeper Valdez knock's a FCK attacker completly out
http://sporten.tv2.dk/fodbold/article.php/id-34721436:her-bliver-ndoye-sl%C3%A5et-bevidstl%C3%B8s.html

All Highlights (does not show how intense and well played it was)

Guardiola speaks about how impressed he was about FCK (could not find a English written interview, so it's translated with Google)
http://sporten.tv2.dk/fodbold/article.php/id-34721362:fcks-fysik-imponerede-guardiola.html

Bacelona coach Josep Guardiola has the utmost respect for the FCK team, which Tuesday managed to get 1-1 at home in the park.

- We have in my years as Barcelona coach never met such a strong physical team before, "said Guardiola on Copenhagen.

He is particularly pleased with the first half, as his team delivered in the park. Here Messi brought big favorites in front before Claudemir equalized.

A great battle
- Had we not been so good at controlling the game, this was not gone well. We played an exceptional first half, "said Guardiola.

- We played a great game. I am very satisfied with my players. So it was the Danish champion, we played against, and they lead their league with 12 points, memories Guardiola on.

- All my players are fed up after this fight. They have done a very good effort.

Nothing is settled
About battles after the match with FC coach Solbakken sense of Guardiola that it was about the quarantine, which was granted the goalkeeper Pinto to whistle in the first match.

- I've heard him (Solbakken) pray four to five days quarantine for Pinto. Such things can not make a trainer, said Guardiola, who otherwise makes clear that in his eyes was not anything special in the episode with Solbakken.

Guardiola can now look forward to that still need to wear little to ensure the continued participation in the Champions League.

- Barcelona FC and are favorites now, but nothing is settled. It's four Champions, is in the pool, and there must still be fought.
Jokey Smurf
True Smurf

Return to Smurfs spam and fun