We're needing YOUR vote now

The spam area go crazy

Moderator: Admin

We're needing YOUR vote now

Postby Guest » Sat May 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Heya fellow smurfs, I'm Danzan and i'm friends with a few smurfs in the clan and i was wondering if you awesome peeps will help me?

In my media group sometime ago we made a drama video as part of our assognments. The the leader of our group decided it was good enough to be put into a competition

We were in the selected 30 applicants and after a weekly elimination session we are now down to the final 6...we can be in the final next on Monday if you help me with this. All you need to do is vote "Thumbs Up" at the video and you are more then welcome to watch it and give feedback.

[color="#FF0000"]LINK >>>> [/color] [color="#00FFFF"]http://www.yobi.tv/yobifilm/semifinalists/view/110[/color]

First prize is tickets to a film festival (I think) and a pretty high cash prize :)

Thank you and I hope we can get as many votes as possible...Spread that link into as many people in xfire and MSN as you can :D :D

Yours
DanZ

Re: We're needing YOUR vote now

Postby Danzan » Sat May 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Guest wrote:Heya fellow smurfs, I'm Danzan and i'm friends with a few smurfs in the clan and i was wondering if you awesome peeps will help me?

In my media group sometime ago we made a drama video as part of our assognments. The the leader of our group decided it was good enough to be put into a competition

We were in the selected 30 applicants and after a weekly elimination session we are now down to the final 6...we can be in the final next on Monday if you help me with this. All you need to do is vote "Thumbs Up" at the video and you are more then welcome to watch it and give feedback.

[color="#FF0000"]LINK >>>> [/color] [color="#00FFFF"]http://www.yobi.tv/yobifilm/semifinalists/view/110[/color]

First prize is tickets to a film festival (I think) and a pretty high cash prize :)

Thank you and I hope we can get as many votes as possible...Spread that link into as many people in xfire and MSN as you can :D :D

Yours
DanZ

SORRY FORGOT TO LOG ON - ADMIN DELETE THIS THREAD PLZZZ :)
Danzan
atomic particle

Return to Smurfs spam and fun