Round the world Log

Anything to do with flight sim x

Moderator: Admin

Round the world Log

Postby ManiaSmurf » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:24 pm

Heathrow-EGLL
Me and Reef did this leg in about 1 hour it was a very successful take off in clear skies and we used high altitude airways. Over France it was quite cloudy but when it came to landing the clouds and fog just closed in on us however this didn't effect our spirits. during the landing my auto pilot scuffed and i had to go manual about 20 miles out and reef had a bad ILS however he bought it on course at the last minute and a smooth touchdown on the runway and I managed to touchdown exactly on it manually in the fog and even though we had couple of instrument faults and bad weather all was successful at our landing in Bordeaux!
Bordeaux-LFBD
nice clean incident free flight with Paul joining us a quarter of the way through. very foggy on landing with Paul having to do a go-around due to ils failure. very nice flight indeed.: here is a screeny for it:
Malaga-LEMG
Me Reef and Paul did this one it was over the sea and was very clear we had a very good landing as well mine and reefs were manual and Paul had a brilliant ILS approach and landing.
Oran-DAOO
Me and Reef did this flight and half the way through it turned to night and so it was our first landing in night of the series it was clear skies however all the way through and we both had perfect manual landings and everyone is looking forward to the next leg. some fog kicked in half way but that was low to the ground and in the end didn't effect our flight and so it was all successful.
Tunis-DTTA
Sam and i finally manged to do this leg on the 2nd attempt. nice flight with clear visibility throughout the whole flight. bit of a messed up approach but after a mix of manual and auto pilot flight, we both managed to line up with runway 27 for a safe and sound landing. game time is 2200 so the next flight will be another night flight. This is an image during this flight where we were inside each others planes :
Tripoli-HLLB
Sam and i had a perfect flight from tunisia, bit cloudy apon takeoff but that soon cleard, we did a divert as the original flight was a bit long. (nearly 800 miles).
landings were fully auto with ils. just about perfect but ils seemed to bee about 2 meters off line from the runwar. grrr dam those pesky kids. great flight!!
Cairo-HECA
Urmmm well reef had swine flu and i was pregnant soo yer...
Baghdad-ORBI
Good flight nothing all the way there to be honest nothing amazing no interesting scenery 600 miles of desert and then a very good manual landing from both me and reef :)
Dubai-OMDB
Karachi-OPKC
Kanpur-VIKA
Dacca-VGZR
Mandalay-VYMD
Tak-VTPT
Kuala Lumpur-WMKK
Djakarta-WIHH
Dili-WPDL
Darwin-YPDN
Mackay-YBMK
Brisbane-YBBN
Sydney-YSSY
Wellington-NZWN
Punta Arenas-SCCI
CR-SAVC
Viedma-SAVV
Buenos Aires-SAEZ
Porto Alegre-SBPA
Sáo Paulo-SBSP
Brasilia-SBBR
Belem-SBJC
Netherlands Antilles-TNCM
Santiago-MDST
Las Tunas-MUVT
Miami-KMIA
Jacksonville-KJAX
Atlanta-KATL
Tennessee-KBNA
Greensboro-KGSO
Washington-KIAD
New York-KJFK
Sydney-KYQY
New found-CYQX
Kulusk-BGKK
Reykjavik-BIRK
Vagar-EKVG
Inverness-EGPE
Newcastle-EGNT
London city-EGLC
Heathrow-EGLL
Last edited by ManiaSmurf on Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:46 am, edited 10 times in total.
ManiaSmurf
True Smurf

Re: Round the world plan

Postby Squanto Smurf » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:08 pm

you forgot Italy :crazy2
Squanto Smurf
Lump of Wood

Re: Round the world plan

Postby ManiaSmurf » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:12 pm

not important enough lols :D
Squanto Smurf wrote:you forgot Italy :crazy2
ManiaSmurf