R.I.P. G15 (murdered by apllejuice)

For all your PC problems

Moderator: Admin

R.I.P. G15 (murdered by apllejuice)

Postby Jokey Smurf » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:38 pm

this is indead a sad day, my G15 keyboard died today :censored2
last night when i got home from my job in the bingo hall, i was sitting at my pc with a big class of apple juice, and in my tiredness i offcourse choose to poor it all down in my beloved G15 :banghead: :doh i took it out of the pc instantly and left it on it's head for the night, i was way to tired to do anything else.
When i woke up today i did not have time to do anything about it and left to go to Christania to get some weed, ofcourse with my luck of the day there was police all over Christania, they had a walk and seach for bloody 3 hours before they left, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :furious
finaly i get home and find my pc turned on with my G15 plugged in, but no miss'es!!! instead there was a little note saying she has gone to see a friend and left two hours earlier, and at the buttom a little btw the keyboard was acting a bit funny..! wth then you just leave it running for 2 hours, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :furious :censored2 :offtopic
Now i ofcourse tryid the keyboard and it would not have anything to do with me and did not respond at all, so i opened it up and got to the thin plastic sheats that's pick's up when you hit a button, and could see that the apple juice had become to a very sticky paste and on 2 parts it was completly like clue, i tryid to clean it up but the 2 small spot's would not dissapear and the keyboard still did not work, so i tryid to spread the thin plastic sheats apart resulting in that it got torn up, so R.I.P. G15 :sad2:

Jokey Smurf
True Smurf

Return to PC Problems