Time For Me To Move On.

Anything for the public

Moderator: Admin

Time For Me To Move On.

Postby Rampant Smurf » Sat May 10, 2014 10:59 am

Hey all, hope all are well, Just a small note to let you all know that i have decided that it is time for me to move on and leave the Smurfs.

I have had an amazing time with you all, but as we all know smurfs have just been declining. Its not a case of good bye to all of you, as we all have each other on FB etc. Its just the time feels right for me to leave now. i need to focus on other parts of my life doing new things.

Of course i will stay in touch with you all.

Take care guys

Reefy.
Rampant Smurf

Re: Time For Me To Move On.

Postby K Smurf » Sat May 10, 2014 11:26 am

Hey Reef,

I understand. I feel there's not much I can bring to words but to say thank you.

It is thanks to you that I joined the Smurfs in the first place and though it is sad that there is a decline,
it isn't that bad because at the end of the day each of us will be at least part "smurf" until the day we die ;).

I assume that after this year the server rentals would not be extended by Paul, signalling the end of the website and ts server.
If that should be the case, I think we are reassured in the fact that there was alot of laughter and immeasurable amounts of love.

I hope to see you again.
K Smurf
Lump of Wood

Postby FriskySmurf » Sat May 10, 2014 2:57 pm

You may say your leaving bud, but your skins always blue :)
"This is my haggis, this is my bum, this is for eating & this is for males aged 19 and over with a nice wiggle"

FriskySmurf
Camel

Postby Quantum Smurf » Sat May 10, 2014 5:43 pm

I feel the same way. I have lost interest in computer games and ts has been very quiet for a long time now. It's a shame because I really enjoyed it when we were all on ts having fun together but as you say sometimes you need to move on.

Hope to keep in touch
Quantum Smurf
Spec of Dust

Return to Public Smurf forum